Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have finally been suckered

Well, I finally did it. After hearing "you should blog" from several people, I decided to finally take the time to see what it is all about and with that, here we go.

First about me, I am a native Georgian; I am a wife to a wonderful man, Mike, and a mother of two children. My son, Brandon, is 18 and my daughter, Samantha, is 13. I am an Accounting Manager for a small manufacturer of pet products, I am a student at the Rising Spirit School of Massage, I have a home business making soaps, candles, and other bath & body products, I am a neat freak, I have so many hobbies that I could not even list them all here but my biggest is Scrapbooking, and tend to have OCD qualities at times. In other words just your average person. :o)

On my blogging journey, I hope to make you laugh, cry, and just be all around entertained. To bad we don’t have 100 years so that I could catch you up on my last 39 years because that alone would make anyone laugh and cry, gosh knows I did. Other goals are to explore the world of natural health products, introduce you to wonderful world of aromatherapy, scrapbooking, soaping, candles, and whatever else happens to be on my mind that day.

Well, that’s me in a nutshell. Hugs and until next time - Rena

Oh, so that you can put a name with a face here’s my goofy self portrait

Oh, btw, my name is pronounced Renee, I know, strange, it's a short story on its own but for now Rena = Renee :o)


5 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Welcome to blog world, chickadee! Great to see you!

Croppin Jenn

Nicole said...

welcome to the blogging world, speaking of blogs... I really need to update mine!

Margot said...

Welcome to blogging. I'm adding you to my new blog's list!

Diana in TX said...

There is no way on this green earth that you have an 18-year-old. You're just way too young.

Congrats on your new blog. I've been inspired to go do the same thing. It's a rainy day, so I'm off to blog!

Tammy said...

cute blog!!! Not really a blogger. Haven't got into anything like that.

tata